Returns & Refund Policy
As long as your equipment is returned to us and conforms to the bullet-points below it is covered by a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee. The Consumer Contracts Regulations apply to consumers (individuals) and do not apply to businesses.
We accept the return of orders if:
1. The goods are returned in their undamaged, original packaging
2. All accessories supplied with your product are present (if the product is a kit, everything must be returned)
3. The equipment is in its original condition as sold and has not been used
4. The item is faulty and we have been notified within 14 days
How to Return an Item
1. Give us a call on 01 6292620.
2. We will issue you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
3. Securely package the goods you are returning.
4. Write your RMA number clearly on the packaging.
5. Return goods to the below address via a recorded-delivery service:
G14 Maynooth Business Campus
Any goods that are lost or damaged in transit will be held as your responsibility, so this is an important process.
6. Returned goods can also be returned in person to our premises (address above and within website footer), between the hours of 10AM and 5PM Monday to Friday excluding any Public Holidays.
Note: The returns policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
What Will Happen When I Return the Goods?
A full refund of the original purchase price will be made within 30 days of the return of the goods.
Financial Refunds will be returned to the bank account (Debit or Credit Card) which processed the payment through the website.
Returns delivery charges are met by the customer unless the goods are found to be faulty.
If you have a problem with your order don’t hesitate to contact us on the numbers listed above and we’ll be happy to rectify the problem.